Monday, January 15, 2007

TAST Catch-up




Okay, confession time. I have a "black belt" in Procrastination. Always have, always will. I can't decide how to present my stitch explorations !! I think if I'm going to try to complete a stitch every week that I should at least make something useful from the pieces I stitch. I have several sample books already since I've completed 4 years of Embroiderers' Guild NSW courses. I thought perhaps I should embellish some CQ blocks, but my first attempt was dismal. Now I'm stuck, and I'm really not the "just do it" type, although I know I really should be! Therefore I'm posting a couple of little swatches I worked during the Embroidery By Design (formerly Intermediate) Certificate which I took at the Guild 2 years ago. I promise that I will decide by the next challenge day what form my samples / pieces will take, and get to work on them. Cross my heart XXXXX

1 comment:

annetteb said...

Love the colours and the way you've presented your work. Annette