Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Blogging Without Obligation.

I've been feeling quite guilty lately that some folks visiting might feel shortchanged that I'm not regularly doing TAST at the moment. I'm also not very regular in updating this blog. Today I was surfing around the TAST ring and found out about BWO and so have included the logo on the sidebar. You can click on the logo to find out what it's all about, but just let me say I agree with the sentiments wholeheartedly. Blogging means different things to everyone, for me it is a way to connect with people all over the world, sharing my passions, trials and successes. We shouldn't feel obliged and guilty when life gets in the way, as it has a habit of doing when we are busy women, wives or mothers. I love reading everyone's blogs and try to do so regularly, and of course I have favourites that I identify with, or just love their quirky sense of humour, or marvel at their creativity. I hope you find this blog worth visiting, and now I have added a visitors' map I can see who visits, even if they don't leave a comment.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Thanks for letting me know about Blogging without obligation. What a brilliant idea. I do get to feel guilty when I just don't add to my own Blog as regularly as perhaps I might. How silly though, when I only do it as a pleasant hobby to share the things I do.