You may have noticed on other blogs around the traps that people are being "tagged". Just a bit of fun, recording 7 things about yourself that people might not know, a little insight into your true character. Now that's a bit of a worry, I'm not sure I WANT people to know me THAT well, hee hee. So my reveals might not be all that earth shattering, but here goes.
1. My biggest flaw is that I hold a Black Belt in Procrastination. Now the cleverer ones amongst you might have read between the lines in my previous posts and already worked this one out.
2. The previous point always results in me having to pull all-night sessions to make up for lost / lazy time. I am at my most creative when this happens, out of sheer neccesity.
3. Despite my terminal procrastination, no bride has ever walked naked down the aisle and no dancer has ever had no costume for a performance. Refer to my costume blog for more details if you dare.
4. I'm a chronic organiser. I can't stand leaving someone else to organise ANYTHING because I always think I know how to do it better. Of course, this is not 100% true, and I often drive myself nuts trying to organise every little detail myself, I just don't know HOW to delegate. A therapist would have a field day with me!
5. I aspired to be the next Prue Acton when I was 18. She was a young, hip, Aussie designer in the 1970's and I really wanted to go into Fashion Design. I applied and was successful for the Fashion Design course at East Sydney which was THE place to train at the time (Akira Issagowa, Trent Nathan etc. trained there), but life got in the way and I couldn't continue.
6. I spend WAY too much time on the computer. I belong to 15 Yahoo groups, contribute to 4 blogs, and belong to 3 or 4 other forums, not to mention my LiveJournal account. This all adds up to at least an hour every morning checking emails and links while I eat my breakfast. I don't know what I'd do if I had to go out to business every day, I'd have to get up at dawn to fit it all in.
7. I would love 8 or 9 hours sleep every night but unfortunately it doesn't happen because I can't seem to get to bed before midnight most nights. The result is that I'm always tired and frequently cranky.
As you can see, nothing too earth shattering, but I think I fulfilled the brief. Now I'm supposed to tag 7 other people, but I don't know 7 people who blog well enough to tag them !! So I'm breaking the "chain" I'm afraid.